Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Terms and conditions
1. ScopeThe business relationship between the KISshoes.ch and the purchaser - also for all future transactions - subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms), valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the customer are not accepted by KISshoes.ch, unless online store has expressly agreed in writing.
2. Contracting partyYour franchised partner is:
Tel .: +41 76 302 74 68Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgComplaints should be sent to the above address.
3. Conclusion of the contractAn order constitutes an offer to the contractor to enter into a purchase contract. If you order from us, you will get an e-mail confirming the receipt of your order and its details. This e-mail does not constitute acceptance of your offer, but merely intended to inform about the receipt of the order.A purchase contract is concluded only when we have checked the availability of the goods and to confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail. If a Requested Item is unavailable, you will receive information via email. In this case, no purchase contract is concluded.
4. DeliveryOrders and free deliveries are basically within Switzerland. Orders outside Switzerland will incur additional shipping costs and will be displayed at the checkout. A sale takes place exclusively at private consumers for personal use. The delivery of goods is carried out only in small amounts. A resale of items ordered is prohibited.Information regarding delivery periods are not binding. We make every effort delivery (max. One week after order and availability check) to be observed. Delays in delivery, which are due to circumstances that were not known to us when placing the order and are not attributable to us, the delivery dates shall extend to a reasonable extent.Unless otherwise agreed, delivery is to the delivery address given by the customer. If it urns out the items ordered are according to the availability check not available, a refund of payment will be made to the credit card account of the purchaser.
5. Validity of pricesDescribed on www.kisshoes.ch prices include VAT and the applicable currency is Swiss francs (CHF).The prices at the time of ordering.
6. PaymentPayment in the online shop is done when ordering by credit card or any other accepted payment mode. Online Store reserves the right to exclude individual payment.
7. ReturnsThe shipping costs amount per order, regardless of the order is free for delivery withing Switzerland and Liechtenstein. The cost of delivery outside Switzerland varies according to delivery destination.
8. Retention of titleUntil full payment the goods remain the property of the seller.
• WithdrawalYou may cancel your order within 30 days by returning the goods or in text form with no implied giving reasons (eg letter, e-mail). The time limit begins after goods delivery.The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or the goods. The written revocation must be sent to:
• Consequences of WithdrawalIn the case of an effective cancellation the mutually received benefits have to be refunded.If the Purchaser returns the performance received whole or in part, or refund only in deteriorated condition, he is liable for damages. Items must be returned unworn and in original packaging. And the Purchaser shall pay the return costs.The return / return of goods can be done via postal delivery only with the completed return form in enclosed address.
10. WarrantyThe liability of the contractor for defects of the delivered goods is limited to free replacement or repair of the goods during the statutory warranty period from delivery of the goods. Defects which are caused by excessive wearing shoes or improper use by the customer are excluded from the warranty. The item superseded by defect-free delivery goods are property of the seller. The replacement causes the fulfillment of the warranty-obligation by the other party. Furthermore, the buyer has no claims against the contractor, in particular, no further rights to cancellation, mitigation or compensation for the loss by the defective delivery damage. Excluded are in particular all claims of the buyer for compensation for indirect, incidental or consequential damages or other of all costs incurred by the purchaser in connection with a defective delivery.
11. LiabilityThe liability of the KISshoes is limited to the matters covered by these provisions contractual obligations of Contracting Marketers. In any case, the liability of the KISshoes.ch is limited to intent or gross negligence. Any liability of breach of contract, in particular because of delay, incorrect advice or subsequent impossibility is excluded for direct, indirect or consequential damages.
Excludes especially claims of the contractor for compensation
from damages that have not occurred to the services provided by the KISshoes.ch performance itself, as a result of misuse or instruction
carried personal injury as well as any other direct or indirect damages.