Determining your shoe size
More often products bought online are returned because the size does not fit very well. Although returning our product is free of any charges but the inconvenience of bringing back products can be reduced. We are providing you a size guide chart to help you make best guess of your size.
Important nuance for measuring your size to ensure an accurate reading and best possible shoe size decision
- Measure your feet wearing the kind of socks you will need to wear the shoes
- Take your measurement at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily shoes, take your measurement when you've been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
- As a rule measure the two feet and take the measurement of the bigger feet. It is said that many people have feet of different sizes.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
Measure foot length
You will require for the measurement a pen, a plain sheet of paper, a measuring stick/tape.
- Start by taking a piece of plain sheet of paper, where possible move close to a wall perpendicular to where you are standing.
- Place the paper on the floor so that it touches the wall, stand on the paper with your back facing the wall and the back your foot heel touching the wall.
- Make a mark with a pen on the paper at the closes point in front of your toes.
- Now with a measuring tape/stick take measurement of the distance from the marked point on the paper to the end of the paper that was at the wall.
- Take record of the distance in cm and convert it using our shoe size guide table. We advise you to choose the the larger of two numbers should your size fall between two numbers. However, if your size lies very close to the smaller number, choosing the smaller of the two sizes may be more appropriate.